Meraki acknowledges that Indigenous peoples and communities have a unique connection to the firsts, land and water and a strong desire to retain their culture, values and traditional practices.
K&D Logging’s goal is to hire team members that will contribute to our shop work environments. We are seeking an individual who is mechanically inclined, self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong initiative to take on wide variety of tasks. These shops are very busy; someone with good attendance and work ethic is needed. The successful candidate could have the opportunity to become a certified mechanic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing scheduled maintenance services such as greasing, servicing, and minor repairs.
- frequent use of hand and air tools
- Reviewing work orders and discuss work to be performed with the supervisor
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, customers, and service managers.
- Keeping up-to-date on technology and upgrading skills as required
- Accurately entering and updating information through the maintenance tablet in the Maintenance software system.
- May be required to operate a mobile service truck when and as required.
- Responsibilities and authority specifically related to quality.
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Must work in a safe and efficient manner.
Benefits of working with K&D Logging:
- Year-round full-time work
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Continuous On the Job Training
- Safe Work Environment
- High quality equipment to work with
- Work in the town of Fort St. James. BC