Experienced Log Processor Operator
Meraki acknowledges that Indigenous peoples and communities have a unique connection to the firsts, land and water and a strong desire to retain their culture, values and traditional practices.
K&D Logging Ltd. has an opening for Experienced Processor Operators to work in the Fort St. James, BC Forest Districts area.
Log Processor Operator requirements:
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience as a Processor Operator in a high volume and demanding environment
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s license (or provincial equivalent to)
- Valid First Aid level 3 is an incentive
- Must be able to work in a camp environment with flexibility in shift work
Benefits of working with K&D Logging:
- Full-time work
- Competitive Wages for quality work in a high volume and demanding environment
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Safe Work Environment
- High quality equipment to work with
- Great company owned camp facilities
Email your resume or your experience to email@example.com or Fax us at (250) 996-8742